- Experience in IT Strategic Planning, Enterprise Architecture, Target State Analysis and Transition Road mapping, Technology Assessments, Performance management, Application and Portfolio Rationalization and prioritization
- Experience in designing and establishing value and ROI measurement methodologies
- Business Requirements Analysis, Digital Strategy, Experience Design, Cloud Strategy, Cloud Migration Planning, IT Business Case Development
- Lead consulting engagements in the areas of IT portfolio management, project planning, cost estimation, investment management, and business relationship management
- Support IT Capital Planning including development of business cases and analysis of alternatives
- Develop programmatic cost estimates, identify / analyze alternatives, and assess potential tradeoffs to support decision making
- Evaluate investment performance against stated goals, objectives, and requirements
- Build trusted and effective relationships with customers and facilitate improved communication between with the IT organization
- Facilitate the collection of IT investment data and prioritize IT investments using objective scoring
- Identify areas for process improvement such as planning, data collection, analysis, prioritization, reporting, and governance
- Define and implement portfolio management policies and processes to support evidence-based decisions making on IT investments
- Facilitate changes to business plans through governance boards, councils, and committees
- Support program strategy, research, and analysis
- Measure success, outcomes, and provide recommendation for improvements
- Assess performance of implementation
- Experience with project management, change management, and communications
- Support the tracking and reporting of performance data.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- IT Planning: 5 years (Required)
- IT Business Requirement Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
- IT Portfolio management policies and processes: 2 years (Preferred)
- IT Capital Planning: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
51 to 200
Consulting and Business Services
Founded in 2002, Flatter, Inc. is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), that is ISO 9001: 2015 registered. We follow our motto, “Excellence is our Baseline,” every day to meet our clients' needs and ensure mission success. Our core capabilities include program management, administrative support and executive assistance, finance and acquisition support, mission advisory support, process re-engineering, and mission analytics.
"Absolutely amazing place to work with !"
Current Employee•Administrative Assistant
If you are looking for a company that cares about their employees and treats them like family look no further! You will be given the tools to grow if you wish to advance in your career with Flatter. They truly do care for each of their employees, during the pandemic your Health was their main priority that they sent Care Packages to each of the employees to make sure they had enough PPE to protect themselves and their families. Simply cannot say enough how much i truly enjoy working here.
"Great place to work"
Current Employee•Social Media Specialist
I have a flexible and respectful manager that knows how to handle important skills like communication, task assignment, and performance measurement. During this pandemic, Flatter has provided the equipment for my remote office, making my teleworking more enjoyable, as well as making information security and tech support simpler.
Current Employee•Senior Web Developer
Great company! Family owned. Has the feel of small company - access to leadership, great, responsive HR team, career development opportunities - but with the contracting and resource reach to prime govt. contracts. I've been very happily working for Flatter for over 7 years.
Work-life balance Flatter is a very professional and caring company. They help with everyday problems and are very understanding. Overall A great company to work for. I loved the people and the experience I received from FLATTERASSOCIATE. I became more professional and more aware of military and office environments.