We are an addiction psychiatry practice (Founded by a Physician and Psychiatrist) with locations nationwide, that prides itself on quality, compassionate care, and one that truly treats the whole patient. We do not take insurance (yet), which means less paperwork and more patient care. You must be reliable, 100% dependable for patient care, compassionate and pleasant in dealing with our patients and your colleagues.
Depending on your experience, valid professional license and patient volume, you have the potential to make from $1,200 to $3,200 for one day of work.
Currently the need is for 1 day a MONTH in East Liverpool, OH (weekends available) and PRN telemedicine as needed during the week (flexible scheduling) .
Qualifications and Preferences:
Residents and Fellows are welcome. Preference for local candidate.
You MUST have PSYCHIATRY EXPERIENCE. MUST also have or obtain an X-LICENSE to prescribe suboxone, and an unrestricted OHIO LICENSE without any past criminal or adverse legal history. Entering patient data in computer and EMR experience is a plus, as is knowledge of apps and technology.
For immediate consideration and interview, please submit a resume including all employment dates.
Key Words: resident, fellow, locum, moonlighting, psychiatrist, addiction, suboxone, buprenorphine, telemedicine, MD, DO
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1,200.00 - $3,200.00 per day
- Addiction Medicine
- Weekend availability
- What states do you have DEAs and licenses?
- Are you willing to travel to East Liverpool, OH at least once a month? (The rest of the month can be performed via telemedicine)
- Do you have any pending charges or issues with your medical license?
- Do you own your own private practice or partner with any other private practices that would conflict with your work here?
- Psychiatry: 1 year (Required)
- Suboxone treatment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Suboxone X-waiver license (Required)
- One location