Talascend is currently seeking a Part-time PMO Analyst for a contract opportunity in Benton Harbor, MI (Remote)
- This role is responsible for supporting the Project Management Office (PMO) of the Global Information Systems (GIS) organization.
- This individual will be responsible for the tools, metrics and reporting used to manage and track financial performance of all U.S.-based GIS projects (both at project manager level and GIS leadership levels).
- This person will also train and assist project managers day-to-day on how to use our project financial management systems, such as Plainware, SAP, and Google.
- Strong desire to analyze, learn, and apply new learnings every day.
- Experience with Google Sheets or MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of basic financial data (budget, actual, forecast).
- IT Project Management knowledge (preferred).
- Experience with SAP financial transactions Planisware or other PPM tool knowledge.
- Experience with Data Studio, Google Scripts, Google Sites and sharing/protecting information within the Google Suite of tools.
- Experience with building formulas and relationships between spreadsheets.
- Experience with Tableau reporting tools.
- Ability to analyze financial data and follow up with project managers to determine next course of action.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.