Staffing Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales and revenue.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual targets with the sales/recruitment team.
- Tracking goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales/recruitment team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your team.
- Developing your team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Deep understanding of CRM platform to plan, execute, and track goals
Staffing Branch Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales/recruitment strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales/recruitment team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales/recruitment team.
- Ability to work remotely, including strong internet access and a laptop
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Staffing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location