Please only apply if you have medical management experience.
We are looking for someone with medical leadership experience ( to bring their skills in structured business practices and aligning different functional groups together to deliver results for customers). Applicants will possess strong confidence and can both work and communicate with many different personalities.
Additionally, skilled in and enjoy developing others, as well as providing coaching and performance management for both direct and indirect reports (between 12 and 15 people). Ability to enjoy a fast-paced environment, can determine the overall health of the business through the analysis of different metrics, juggling a myriad of details weekly and align people toward common outcomes.
Ideal candidate has managed self pay medical practice with sales team.
Must have Sales Coaching experience and medical experience.
- Coach and foster sales team to meet customer acquisition goals and revenue growth targets
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Accomplish company operations by communicating, developing and managing to company values, policies, and procedures.
- Responsibility for recruiting, onboarding, training, coaching, counseling, corrective action, planning, monitoring, appraising; supervising and evaluating all members of the support staff.
- Maintain efficient appointment scheduling, registration, patient flow and discharge procedures to enhance patient satisfaction and physician productivity.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the company including staff scheduling, reconciliation and operational checks and balances.
- Provide recommendations and follow-up actions for operational inefficiencies.
- Thrives in a busy, detail oriented and strong customer service environment.
- Accountability for financial goals of the practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Lead teams that have excelled at providing outstanding customer service.
- Reporting on KPIs
- Managing team of following members: Patient Coordinators, Accounts Receivable, Nutritionist and Medical Liaison
- Staff schedules, coordinate and conduct staff meetings, patient scheduling and qualification, address patient concerns, meet with providers.
- Strategic Planning – Manage and maximize physician and facility schedules. Review, meet and exceed goals.
- Management of Personnel - Resolve conflicts, maintain personnel records, hire/onboarding/evaluate/ discipline/discharge staff
- Billing and Accounting - oversee accounting billing reports, budgets and variance reports
- Handling emergencies and patient issues
- Calendar management
- Experience in medical industry.
- Experience in sales coaching and management.
- Spanish speaking/bilingual is a plus.
- Experience with supervising, training, and evaluating staff's performance.
- Experience in measuring and optimizing customer service; handling patient complaints.
- An outgoing and professional personality with strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Capability of multi-tasking.
- Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email, and CRM
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Enjoys helping others and seeing impact/results
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to Learn Quickly
- Expert Ability to Multitask
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Why do you feel this role the right fit for your career?
- What time zone are you located in? And are you willing to work PST business hours?
- Sales management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Medical management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bariatrics or Plastic Surgery: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations