Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories! Our world-class culture is shaped by dedicated Team Members who share a drive to succeed as professionals and together as a company. A great product, amazing people and our stable financial history have made us one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.Our outside sales professionals are on the front line pushing the boundaries of our company growth and revenue generation. We continuously strive to meet our company goals by increasing quality dealer enrollments, building relationships, and consulting with our dealers on how to improve their business. Our sales force is nationwide, and they receive strong support from our many resources at the corporate offices. As an employee-centric organization, we have an intense focus on professional development and continuous improvement that contributes to making this a Great Place to Work!
Outside Sales- Market Area Manager | Dealer Relationships
About this Position:
- This position will work remotely in an assigned geographic territory.
Credit Acceptance offers our team members in the sales department:
- Uncapped earning potential with a base salary and uncapped monthly performance-based commission, total compensation depends on the impact you make in your market
- Quarterly profit sharing, company phone and computer, plus automobile and mileage allowance
- Excellent benefits package beginning day 1 that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision and much more
- Progressive career opportunities as demonstrated by our record of promoting internally
- Flexibility to set your own schedule and manage your own territory, ideal for self-starters
- A dedicated support system including structured and continued training
- Work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for driven, consultative, and influential sales professionals to continue to lead our market growth. Our ideal candidate exhibits:
- Motivation to succeed and achieve goals
- Drive to continuously improve oneself and their customers
- Demonstrated sales successes with an established track record of achievement and progression
- Consultative sales experience through a detailed needs analysis, direct communication and a solutions-based mindset
From B2B to finance, our Market Area Managers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. While not limited to these titles, some of our most successful Market Area Managers come from the following backgrounds:
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
- District Sales & Sales Managers
- Field Sales & Territory Managers
- Area Managers
- Business Development
- Business Managers
- Finance & Insurance (F&I) Managers
As a sales representative for Credit Acceptance, you will be provided with continuous training to help you achieve success within your assigned territory. Responsibilities in your area will include:
- Prospecting automotive dealerships to enhance business development outcomes
- Account management & client services to build a strategic and consultative relationship with customers
- Running a territory with entrepreneurial drive and dedication similar to a small business owner
- Minimum travel of 80% in the market
- Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license, insurance and registration
- Occasional overnight travel, less than 10%
- Knowledge or experience in auto finance or retail operations of automobile dealerships
- Existing relationships with dealers in the defined territory
Targeted Compensation: $100,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
Our Company Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to be:
- Positive by maintaining resiliency and focusing on solutions
- Respectful by collaborating and actively listening
- Insightful by cultivating innovation, accumulating business and role specific knowledge, demonstrating self-awareness and making quality decisions
- Direct by effectively communicating and conveying courage
- Earnest by taking accountability, applying feedback and effectively planning and priority setting
- Remain compliant with our policies processes and legal guidelines
- All other duties as assigned
- Attendance as required by department
We understand that your career search may look different than others. Our hiring team wants to make sure that this would be a fit not just for us, but for you long term. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!
We have great details around our stats, success, history and more. We’re proud of our culture and are happy to share why – let’s talk!
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and value a culturally diverse workforce. We believe in ensuring all team members demonstrate mutual respect for one another. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics like age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California Residents: Please click here for the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) notice regarding the personal information Credit Acceptance may collect from you.
Play the video below to learn more about our Company culture.