This employed position offers a competitive salary with some incentive bonuses. You may also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 866-612-4941 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2635497.
- Remote work with Illinois license
- Opportunity is 100% outpatient, no call schedule
- Opportunity to work 4, 10-hour days
- Will still consider general or child psychiatrists
- Willing to see all patient populations would be ideal
- Average 15 patients per day
- Will consider residents/fellows
- FQHC facility with student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail