Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
Our Clinical Trial Leads hold the crucial role of leading our clinical trials alongside our Sponsor partners, as well as managing and developing Clinical Trial Associates. Clinical Trial Leads are responsible for ensuring each and every trial we run is managed successfully as we pave the way to run faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Driving customer success at the clinical trial level including:
- Plan, execute, and manage the successful implementation and ongoing usage of our StudyTeam product on clinical trials across a broad spectrum of phases and indications
- Own the sponsor partner relationship, as well as the project management with counterparts in site engagement, ensuring the success of usage of our product on each trial you manage
- Introduce our product to sponsors around the globe to help maximize the value they get from our product when they use it
- Bring customer and user feedback to our Product and Design Teams and help them translate the feedback into features that delight our users and create unique value for our customers
- This is a leadership role with management responsibilities
What You Bring to Reify Health
- 5+ years of work experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth enterprise software company - ideally in healthtech.
- Prior experience in customer facing activities including:
- Onboarding new customers
- Developing and executing on a customer success program
- Developing and executing on programs to drive utilization of a new product
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships, including Enterprise level customers.
- Prior experience with people management, performance reviews and professional development
- A passion for customer success that results in consistent care for our customers and championing their long-term success
- A passion for improving healthcare and an informed desire to join a scaling organization
- Prior experience working within a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills, impeccable attention to detail, strong collaboration skills
- Extensive experience working with Excel and PowerPoint
- We hire high ceiling candidates. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect that you give your best effort every single day. You’ll be able to expect the same from all of us.
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote-first! Work from anywhere.
- Flexible PTO & working hours
- Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- 100% paid health coverage for employees with option of HSA: Includes employer HSA contribution of $400 for individuals or $800 for families
- Additional plans available at >70% premium coverage
- 100% employer-sponsored dental & vision plans for employees
- Supplementary, low-premium benefits: Short-term/Long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, pet insurance(!), legal & identity protection
- Free access for employees and dependents to health care advocacy team (Alight Health Pros), and 24/7 telemedicine access (Eden Health)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Company-provided laptop
- $1300 annual home office reimbursement
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled virtual events and weekly lunch expense policy (Up to $20 weekly)
- Annual fitness and weight loss reimbursements: Up to $150 each per year
- Learning and Development: Your very own LinkedIn Learning license so that you can upskill or just learn something new!
- Access to Benefits Marketplace: A special discount hub for Reify employees to access deals on things like electronics & home goods to wireless service or travel
- Guardian’s College Tuition Benefit Program: Enroll any child dependents under the age of 17 for up to $4000 per year towards college tuition
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.