Urgently Hiring !!!
TRANZACT, a Willis Towers Watson company, is hiring Insurance Sales Agents in.
If you LOVE a challenge and have a great personality, we want you to join our team. We provide full-time inside sales positions working with some of the most widely recognized and respected insurance brands in America.
Our typical first year Sales Agents earn $62,000-$75,000 per year including uncapped monthly bonuses!
Base pay is $18/hour plus uncapped monthly bonuses!!
· No Cold Calling
In 2020 our top agents earned over $150,000!!
· No Cold Calling
· Paid Training
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Professional & Fun Culture
· Full Benefits
The Sales Agent typically holds a Health insurance license and works directly with consumers to help them obtain new policies. This position works in a call center setting and reports to the Performance Manager.
· Contacts and qualifies prospective customers and explains features and merits of policies offered, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances * Communicates professionally with customers to explain policies, show value of brand(s) represented, follow-up as necessary to sell appropriate plans or policies * Calculates and/or quotes premium rates for recommended policies * Develops and maintains thorough product knowledge * Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and follows compliance/quality assurance requirements * Utilizes client and/or company-provided computer systems to perform accurate and timely data entry and submit applications * Follows scripts and designated sales processes to complete sales in a compliant and effective manner * Actively participates in training and coaching on an ongoing basis to improve performance * Other duties may be assigned
· Exceptional communication and people skills to deliver coaching effectively * Drive and motivation to maintain and increase production levels * An active applicable resident insurance license or the ability to obtain one * Extensive experience directly managing and coaching licensed insurance agents or other sales professionals in a related industry
Required and/or Preferred Education and Experience:
· Valid applicable resident insurance license * Accountable for maintaining good standing with state department(s) of insurance and any other applicable regulatory agencies * One year of sales experience preferred * One year of call center experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Medicare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health Insurance License (Required)
- Fully Remote