City Lending Inc, a direct mortgage lender headquartered in the DC metro area is seeking an experienced Branch Manager to join the team. The right candidate will oversee branch management, business development, the origination of loans, and relationship management with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Onboarding to new hires
- Provide support and training to new loan officers during transitioning period.
- Manage team of producing loan officers, build a well-rounded team by hiring, training a strong group personnel (LO, LOA, Loan Processor)
- Help employees achieve sales goals by leading, training, and motivating them to succeed.
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Provide training on products updates and new products
- Review loan scenarios with loan officers and help structure loans according to loan program
- Handle any problems that arise during the process.
- Weekly Pipeline management with all loan officers.
- Effectively communicate with different department managers
Branch Manager qualifications
- 3yrs – 5yrs of Encompass experience
- 5yrs – 7yrs in the mortgage industry
- Advance technical and computer skills
- Strong knowledge in FHA, Conventional, USDA, and VA.
- Strong communications skills
- Licensed loan officer in required states.