Colonial Life is a rapidly growing company that is focused on the NC Market. We are seeking a sales coach with a proven track record of success in building and mentoring top performing sales people. The District Sales Manager (DGA) is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned market. This position directs a sales team by providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values focusing on culture and relationships. The District Sales Manager will need to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges within their team. This field-based position includes the development of team members towards corporate growth.
This position will allow you the support from our State Core Team members which includes Territory State Sales Manager, a Recruiting Consultant and a Sr. Territory Instructor.
This position provides:
- Competitive production-based compensation,
- Lucrative recruiting, development and sales bonuses,
- Residual and renewal income opportunities for life,
- Incentives such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers and,
- Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience leading, recruiting and developing a team,
- Desire to lead and motivate others,
- Energetic, self-starter attitude,
- Previous sales experience preferred and,
- Health & Life Insurance License will be required but can be attained during the onboarding process.
This position is a contract position.
Job Type: Commission
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health/Accident/Life (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location