As MarketLauncher enters our 20th year of being a 100% remote, B2B lead development, market research and prospecting services company, we have perfected a long-standing culture that attracts the most talented, seasoned sales development experts in the industry.
Our Business Development Representatives share MarketLauncher’s 4 Core Values: Achievement, Commitment, Improvement and Fun.
Our Business Development Representatives are:
- High achieving sales leaders who love the early stage of the sales process
- Skilled at working on behalf of multiple clients, simultaneously, and reaching deliverables consistently and effectively
- Committed to do whatever it takes to reach their individual and team goals
- True professionals who can have fun while working hard for themselves, the MarketLauncher team and our clients
As a Business Development Representative you will:
- Reach and qualify high level decision makers, overcome objections, uncover needs, guide conversations and convert qualified conversations to second level appointments for our clients
- Be a seamless extension of our client’s sales team
- Understand the importance of time management, consistent daily activity, and the process of booking appointment for the client’s sales team
- Be able to pivot in fluid market conditions that affect each client and/or industry
- Communicate via email and phone and utilize HubSpot on behalf of assigned clients
- Thrive on learning about new companies, services, and solutions
- Be persistent, patient and keep a positive attitude during daily outreach to fill the client’s sales funnel.
- Represent our clients with professionalism and flexibility
- Work independently towards your personal goals, but also be able to collaborate with other team members to determine best practices for most impact on client results
- Be a perpetual learner of your clients’ business and be able to digest new information quickly and pivot on messaging and/or direction of each campaign as necessary for each client account
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience within the medical/healthcare/medical device industries
- 10+ years of B2B consultative sales experience
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM
- Remote/Virtual work experience
- Goal oriented and results focused work ethic
This position can be part-time with opportunity to go full-time.