Primary Location: 1901 S Meyers Rd, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 215842
- Retain assigned client accounts in line with goals.
- Partner with client to coach/teach/train vehicle sourcing best practices.
- Build relationships with key users & decision maker.
- Where identified, partner with our Performance Managers on client engagements.
- Manage engagements across assigned client base in line with daily goals.
- Ensure effective set up and execution of key activities in the pre-launch process of new clients.
- Analyze client software utilization data to identify at risk scenarios and or other corrective actions.
- Proactively address at risk situations with client base.
- Schedule and manage calendar/client meeting invitations across client base.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all related product functionality.
- Effectively communicate product enhancements/changes as and when required.
- Harvest and upsell to current clients when and where applicable.
- ‘Wow clients with exceptional customer service and support.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $59,500 - 70,000. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years retail automotive dealership experience including at least 2+ years in a senior role
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with responsibilities in sourcing and buying vehicles.
- BA/BS Degree OR an equivalent of experience and education
- Experience in working with software solutions advantageous.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Must have excellent telephone manner & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in webinar communications advantageous.
- Occasional travel for in-store engagements.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM would be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate (including Excel, Outlook & Word).
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.