We are on a mission….
- To save families from toxic chemical exposure
- To save single-use plastics from ever being made
- To rescue women from sex trafficking in South East Asia and give them sustainable jobs making our products
- To support an entire village of deaf women in Jamaica with sustainable jobs making our products
- To support children around the world with food & education
How do we do this?
We empower families to replace every toxic-chemical cleaning (and skincare) product in their home with sustainable, family-safe & EFFECTIVE alternatives.
So far we have helped free over 200,000 families from exposure to harmful toxic chemicals and single-use plastics in their cleaning products.
The foundation of the business is Paying Life Forward, and we believe that businesses can be a force for good in the world.
During the pandemic, we gave away thousands of gallons of laundry soap and hand soap to families who couldn’t afford it or couldn’t find it.
We don’t just want to sell great products… we want to build a household name in this space because of the positive impact that it is having beyond just the best non-toxic products available.
Would you like to help us tell this story to the world?
More about us:
https://www.truselforganics.com/ (recently acquired organic skincare brand)
Role (Overview of the Position)
As a Senior Graphic & Video Designer, your role is to produce high-quality digital assets for internal, client-facing, and marketing use on platforms including but not limited to ad creative, product labels, product & lifestyle images, and various branding assets for MyGreen Fills.
- Creating & Editing video and graphic assets including but not limited to:
- Social Media Content - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Ad Creative - Photo and Video - experience with this skill set is REQUIRED.
- E-books, pamphlets, and other company or prospect-related assets.
- Web banners and social media banners.
- Internal team resources.
- Designing all product labels.
- Taking and editing product imagery
- Various branding assets
- Sales funnel page graphic design.
- Uploading edited content to cloud platforms such as Google Drive, Vimeo, or as per company guidelines.
- Creating all products, labels, branding, basic ux/ui design to align with company voice/vision.
- Capturing all photography and video assets for the company.
- Producing high quality video content that converts customers and builds brand identity.
- Being available to shoot on short notice is preferred but not required.
- Effectively adapting to the MGF and our brand , feel, and style to minimize revisions.
- Meeting project deadlines and submitting projects for review by the CEO in a timely manner to allow for necessary revisions and improvements as noted.
- Continuously seeking further education on new trend topics and technologies to maximize efficiency.
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Creating a large volume of content pieces and split test versions per week (subject to adjustment based on project size and needs of the business).
- Attention to detail - Projects regularly require no more than 2 rounds of revision for preference updates, mistakes, additions, etc.
- Be proud of all projects created with a do better than last time attitude.
- Post engagement on all social media platforms consistently increases over time.
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with software including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut.
- Must have both graphic design and light video editing experience.
- Must have a portfolio of previous work experience for our reference.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of creating products, labels, branding, basic UX/UI design.
- Ability to capture photo & video digital assets aligned with company brand guidelines.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity.
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets the company objectives.
- Being task-oriented, and able to manage your own workflow
- We don’t want to micromanage you - we want the type of person who actively seeks to improve things when there’s a lull in the action.
- Be extremely passionate about using data to perform better.
- Loves to beat what was previously “the best we can do”
- Has a GREAT sense of humor - you gotta laugh at work!
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- creating product labels and branding: 5 years (Required)
- basic ux/ui design: 5 years (Required)
- Graphic and Video Design: 5 years (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut: 5 years (Required)