Interim Nurse Manager – Psychiatry - Behavioral Health
Seeking a Behavioral Health Nurse with management/supervisory experience for an Interim/temporary Nurse Manager assignment on a 12-bed Geriatric Psychiatric Unit in the South Central Kansas Regional Medical Center in Arkansas City, KS. Can be a short-term assignment or longer term assignment. Horizon pays for all expenses such as travel, lodging, money per day per diem for food, etc.
- The Interim Nurse Manager plans, implements, and evaluates delivery of overall nursing care to patients.
- He/she provides managerial support in conjunction with the Program Director by providing supervision and evaluation of all nursing personnel on the units.
- He/she contributes to the program, nursing and hospital through commitment to nursing goals, the supervision of clinical staff, and participation in the community relations program.
- The Interim Nurse Manager reports administratively to the program director and clinical, to the Facility Director of Nursing.
Horizon’s programs have dedicated marketing support and outstanding resources from the nation’s largest psychiatric contract management company.
For more information about Horizon, please see: www.horizonhealth.com
Requires BSN (MSN preferred) with 3 or more years previous inpatient acute care psychiatric nurse management experience in a hospital setting. Might consider a considerable amount of clinical acute care inpatient psychiatry experience and other management experience.
Acute inpatient psychiatric management experience is a must.
To submit your resume, please click "APPLY NOW".
Job Type: Full-time
- inpatient acute care psychiatric nurse management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote