HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You’ve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Global Clinical Trial Manager (US-Remote)
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will be the primary point of contact to lead, manage and co-ordinate the conduct of clinical trials from study design to close out at a global level in accordance with ICH-GCP.
- Oversee the quality and scientific integrity of clinical operations for studies at a global level
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to ensure timely and on budget execution of clinical trial deliverables
- Lead the Clinical Study Team to drive effective decision making
- Plan and manage the reporting of clinical studies conducted by Global Development through oversight of cross-functional study activities, identification and resolution of issues, and communication of study timelines/deliverables
- Ensure implementation and conduct of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Management of study budget and timelines
- Management of vendors to the required standards
- 5% travel to support the execution of clinical studies
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Clinical professional we seek is an emerging leader with these qualifications.
Doctorate degree OR
Master’s degree and 3 years of clinical experience OR
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of clinical experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including 4+ years of biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
- Experience in oversight of external vendors (e.g. CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
- Experience of collaborating and leading cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
- Experience of working internationally
- Experience of managing complex projects across multiple countries and time zones
- Experience of anticipating and resolving problems
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal skills
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.