Do you want to help companies like Allbirds, Bombas, Clorox, and UNICEF USA accelerate their growth through strategic, data-driven experimentation?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are replacing gut feel with data-backed A/B testing that drives impact throughout the customer journey. In the past decade, we’ve launched more than 18,000 website experiments and personalization campaigns for hundreds of clients — and in the process have crafted a proven methodology to maximize results and customer insights from high-velocity testing.
This is your chance to be part of a full-service optimization consulting team—leading strategy, recommending optimizations, and conducting data analysis for some of the most exciting companies in the world.
The Growth Product Manager
As a Growth Product Manager, your primary role is to partner with our clients to improve their websites through Conversion Rate Optimization (data-driven experimentation and personalization). You’ll spend much of your time interfacing with clients, program managers, and engineers. Growth Product Managers must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites.
Experience and skills:
- Experience working in growth marketing, User experience (UX), web analytics or similar role(s) on customer-facing web properties
- Experience leading optimization programs that embrace a continuous cycle of iterative testing: designing roadmaps, analysis, generating insights, calculating business impact
- Familiarity with leading testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, Adobe Target
- Client services experience strongly preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Lifelong learner, growth mindset
- Passionate about using data to improve user experiences
- Enjoy working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Bi-annual variable bonus plan (on top of competitive salary)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions
When applying, please include your LinkedIn profile. Optionally you may upload a resume.
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment that celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- A/B Testing: 2 years (Required)
- Remote (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Location: Remote