Do you want to join an exciting, growing company where you'll be rewarded for providing first-class service, educating & supporting your clients through our simple sales process, & using your sales skills in a rapidly expanding industry? As a part of our Paid - Health Licensing Training Program, you will attend a 40-hour, instructor-led learning session to prepare for passing the state health exam.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will begin transition to a Licensed Medicare Sales Consultant. You'll enjoy a diverse, supportive environment, along with a competitive compensation program, including base salary, uncapped commissions, best-in-class training, comprehensive benefits and endless leads provided by the company.
Here's what you'll do: As a Sales Representative you will attend a 40-hour, instructor-led learning session to prepare for passing the state health exam. Upon successful completion of state health exam, you will begin transition to a Licensed Sales Consultant. Our Licensed Consultants will work with our clients to identify their unique situation and needs and help choose insurance plans that suit them from 20+ local, regional and national carriers.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Attend all scheduled training
- Complete required lessons and practice assessments
- Pass state exam
Our commitment to you:
- Base pay + uncapped commission potentials ($50-$65K 1st year avg.) along with competitive benefits for yourself & your family. Agents also earn renewals on sales they make.
- Incredible growth opportunities- 2/3 of our Leadership team has been promoted from within.
- Top-notch training to keep you educated, informed, and up to date with industry trends.
- Regular one on one coaching & mentoring from Managers to improve your craft and reach your goals.
- Clarity and collaboration- we want your feedback to be consistently improving as a company.
We encourage you to APPLY NOW if you consider yourself a:
- Passionate Salesperson: You shine in a competitive environment and love being #1. You love some friendly competition and are excited to build your commissions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: You have a passion for learning & you strive to be better day to day. You want to continue your professional growth, and love sharing your knowledge with others, too!
- Enthusiasm Spreader: You want to motivate your customers, but also your teammates. You have a positive attitude that's contagious and you love to make people's day!
Core skills/abilities needs:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of score on sales assessment
- Completion of computer usage/typing assessment
- Applicable state health licensure and satisfactory criminal history searches. Certain Federal and State laws, as well as insurance carrier requirements may prohibit hiring insurance agents who have ever been convicted of various criminal actions. Problematic criminal history will result in denial of employment or discharge if determined after hire
Helpful, but not required:
- Call center/sales environment experience
- Prior sales and Medicare experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, HPOne has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, training, and day-to-day operations. We will be returning to an office setting once we are safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely. Our centers are consistent with CDC guidelines and align with local government orders pertaining to all Company physical locations in relation to COVID-19.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is a fundamental principle at HPOne, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications. HPOne does not discriminate because of actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender, transgender, race, color, religion, national origin, creed, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, medical conditions including genetic characteristics, mental or physical disability, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us to request accommodation at email@example.com