National Sales Director- Remote
Company HQ: Carrollton, TX
Work Arrangement: 100% Remote
Base: $85,000- $125,000
Industry: Software & Services
Product: Workforce Management Solutions
Our client is a leader in the $4.3B workforce management industry and looking to add a National Sales Director to their team. The role is accountable for driving profitable growth by developing geographically identified account prospects into customers using market development sales activities. The National Sales Director will develop and lead a dynamic, results-oriented go-to-market strategy in tune with the complexities of growing revenue by identifying, targeting, designing and selling the top named prospects and customers that can find value in their products and service
- Engage in marketing initiatives for outbound activity such as email campaigns, social media, and trade shows when applicable to your territory.
- Meet with new prospects: live meetings, online meetings, conference calls, events, webinars and other initiatives to educate prospects on the value proposition of offerings
- Convert new accounts to grow revenue.
- Expand product solutions with existing customers to improve wallet share.
- Consult with key customers to expand revenues in the assigned territory.
- Properly account for all opportunities with documentation in the company CRM.
Our client provides significant competitive advantages to owners and operators of labor-intensive, service-oriented businesses, with a particular focus on full-service hospitality, restaurants, and other similar verticals. Their offering helps these businesses quickly increase asset value by reducing labor costs while improving operational effectiveness, team engagement, customer loyalty, and guest satisfaction.
For more job and company details click 'Apply'.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $170,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote