As the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world, Bonterra brings together leading solutions from CyberGrants, EveryAction, Network for Good, Social Solutions, and their respective entities. By bringing our intuitive technology and expertise together, Bonterra will enable unprecedented connectivity between social good organizations and their community of supporters and constituents. This will reshape philanthropic giving, empower digital transformation, and bring the social good sector the technology it needs to accelerate lasting social change.
Further details on the job description follow:
- Contribute to a scrum team that designs, develops, and deploys software programs for SSG Clients.
- Apply extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications and databases according to provided requirements.
- Guide other team members to build new functionality within an existing software architecture and envision future improvements to the architecture.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent work experience relevant to functional area. A minimum 5+ years software engineering experience.
- High proficiency in cloud design and deployment models including automation, orchestration and scale
- Experience building robust and scalable distributed systems and experience with multi-tiered production application deployments
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development framework.
- Must have: Node.js, TypeScript, React
- Nice to have: PHP, GraphQL
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good. We are currently undergoing an effort to create the vision and values that embody our collective organization and embrace the individuals who make up our community.
- Generous PTO policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management – share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
- When we can—company-sponsored events and swag!!
Job Tags: #LI-JV1#LI-Remote