Beyond Yoga is a luxury athletic and lifestyle clothing brand rooted in the belief that you deserve to look and feel amazing whether you’re headed to the studio or staying in. Prioritizing quality from the start, our clothing is made in the USA with luxuriously soft fabrics, ethical manufacturing processes, and rigorous fit testing. We offer a range of sizes (from XXS to 4X in many styles) so that everyone can wear Beyond Yoga. Quality, inclusivity, and attention to detail aren’t just catch phrases for us, we apply them to everything we do inside the company walls and out.
In September 2021 we joined Levi Strauss & Co., one of the world’s largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in jeans wear. Beyond Yoga will operate as a standalone brand within LS&Co. LS&Co. will provide resources to help Beyond Yoga achieve its goals of brand building, store opening, category expansion and global distribution.
The ideal candidate for this role will collaborate with business functions, field leadership and store teams to ensure new stores open on time, on budget and exceed customer expectations. Both onsite and through your remote work, you will manage a comprehensive project plan and opening process that culminates in a well-trained team set up to lead a profitable new business.
- Provide milestones and support to field leadership pre-open, open and in the initial weeks after opening.
- Partner with business partners in the months/weeks leading up to turnover: Construction/Store Design – review fixture map, square footage total & by department, stockroom and cashwrap layout
- Shipment – schedule delivery & instructions for initial shipment shipped for new store opening Allocation – Confirm allocation has selling square footage and store departments and sister store information to determine inventory levels required for store to meet/exceed sales expectations
- Merchandising and Visual – Align on store mapping and product placement Experts – determine and develop expert roles and expectations
- Information Technology – confirm all systems checklists and register testing are complete and fully functional in time for associate training
- Store Operations – POS, UPS, HR Poster compliance, Sales Audit, Payroll and Loss prevention are confirmed with start dates
- Marketing – manage pre-opening, opening and post open marketing targets and deliverables
- Effectively plan an opening schedule that accounts for store process and merchandise set up and onsite training.
- Lead efforts to remediate issues that arise during the opening process, taking partnership with business partners as needed to determine how stay on track to meet the opening day timeline.
- Manage and drive resolution to post opening open items list.
- Hindsight each new store opening project focusing on hiring, training, scheduling, and overall project success to adjust and improve future new store openings
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
Compensation & Perks of working at Beyond Yoga:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off + Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance
LOCATIONUSA, Culver City, Beyond Yoga HQ
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
HeadquartersSan Francisco, CA
$1B to $5B (USD)
You’re an original. So are we. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. We just might be the original startup. Our brands— Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™— stand for freedom and self-expression around the world. And for more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. There’s plenty of room to make your mark here. We employ more than 15,000 people around the world, and this is a place where everyone contributes to the conversation. Levi Strauss & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
"Good/bad depends on the location"
Levis is a good company. years ago it went through a hard time hiring and firing managers and head office. It is now in a decent spot, the job culture is what you will stay for. the pay isn't great and don't bother asking for a raise. It is possible to get promoted if you show that you are worth it
"Explotación a veces. Buen sueldo, buenas utilidades y pretaciones"
Current Employee•Jefe de tienda
Buen sueldo, pero horarios excesivos y pocas herramientas para lograr los objetivos
"La gente es primero"
Current Employee•Auxiliar de recursos humanos
Tu tienes de crear tu propio camino y la empresa te da las herramientas para tu desarrollo, el trabajo es por objetivos.
"Fun, popular product"
Lots of sales and product. Mall at sawgrass Mills lots of foreigners and customers love the product. Located outside good for traffic and busy allot of the time