WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual CNNi Editorial Intern for the Editorial department. CNNI interns begin by training with our Associate Producers to help pull together elements needed for shows. They gain exposure to all aspects of show production, and depending on their interests and abilities, are allowed to work with various teams during their time with the company.
- Editing video
- Researching stories
- Attending show and editorial meetings
- Helping with graphics
- Interest in international news
Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands