Senior Graphic Designer
About Us: StackRoute Learning is a suite of continuing education programs for high demand jobs in technology. As technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, StackRoute Learning’s mission is to enable students with high quality, practitioner-led, immersive learning that prepares them to be job-ready on day one. Our programs are designed to map not just with skills, but with actual job roles trending in the market across four prominent areas – Software engineering, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and data science.
Our team at StackRoute Learning is currently looking for an experienced, dedicated, organized and creative individual to fill the position of Senior Graphic Designer.
Areas of responsibility and associated duties for this position include the following:
· Work with a global team of writers, designers, developers, and production staff.
· Create and apply custom graphics and other media for use in marketing materials, digital courses and training solutions.
· Develop and design job aids such as multimedia visual aids, eLearning tutorials and digital reference materials.
· Work on new project development.
· Work with clients and internal team members to bring projects from concept to reality.
· Work to identify and create marketing and branding solutions.
· Provide creative and technical input as needed.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Digital Media or a related field.
- Possess at least five (5) years of successful experience in graphic design, creative content development or print and/or digital product development.
Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint
Ability to create: Infographics, QRCs, Posters, PPT presentations, Design Comps, Reference Guides, Newsletters etc.
· A dedicated and ambitious self-starter who demonstrates initiative and drive
· Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
· Dedication, willingness and flexibility to meet targets, goals and deadlines
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively to potential clients and vendors, as well as across levels of the organization
· High level of attention to detail
· Able to thrive and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· A team player with a positive attitude
· Excellent written/verbal communications ability
· Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English
· Strong conceptual skills, including creative thinking & problem-solving
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your résumé, portfolio, and salary requirements. Please note, a portfolio is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E.).
Contact us today to learn more about us and apply to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Safety and wellness is critical to us. All company operations are being handled fully remotely until the workforce is able to return to any physical work sites. We also offer the option of working fully remote for this role going forward!
- Associate (Required)
- Fully Remote