At CardFree, we ensure Merchant Mobile Apps delight users and keep them engaged. From innovative solutions for Offers and Loyalty to Stored Value and Order Ahead, we are building products that power user engagement and measure key metrics so merchants can sharpen their mobile business. We have won the Best Mobile Startup Award with the MEA, listed as part of the Red Herring Top 100 North America Award and are powering the technology behind a number of well-known national merchants.
We're a mobile commerce start-up looking for new members to join our team! We want you to be a part of the QA team, ensuring that we release the highest quality products to market. We create mobile apps that are used by millions of consumers. This is a paid internship, with the opportunity to become a full time employee for the right person.
- You are a recent college graduate in computer science, business or related field.
- You are passionate about mobile and mobile apps and have extensive some knowledge about how mobile platforms work, especially iOS and Android.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working with cross-functional teams to solve issues.
- You have the ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are very detail oriented and enjoy finding things that others may miss.
- You are looking for a place that lets you grow and fosters your many talents.
- You are a very hard worker and like to meet challenges.
- You are a self-starter and need little supervision.
About the role:
- You will thoroughly test a variety of applications from web to mobile applications, managing and tracking errors/issues.
- You will create test plans and test scripts to ensure that all products meet business requirements.
- You will think of edge cases and scenarios that consumers may encounter and ensure that those items are tested and addressed.
- You will help with automation processes.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- 2 months or less
- 3 - 4 months
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Currently, our employees are working remotely.
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: Remote