Please complete questions and short phone screening in order to be considered.
I am looking for a sales rep for our company, Justin Bauer Fitness.
We help busy professionals lose weight, keep it off, and make lasting fitness transformations. We combine fitness, nutrition, & lifestyle together to help people permanently reach their fitness goals.
Our target demographic is 35-60 year old people that are sick of struggling on their fitness journey and finally want to reach their desired physique and lifestyle. They may want to lose 5-100+ pounds- But more importantly, they want to look and feel better, have a more positive outlook on themselves and their lifestyle, and want to eliminate the downsides that their current physique and health is causing.
This job will be titled the "Director of Client Success" and will play an essential role in the business- Primarily for acquisition, but will also have some small presence in our middle-of-funnel.
Thank You Page: https://www.justinbauerfit.com/thank-you
Call (aka "Strategy Session"):
-60 minutes long
-Discovery about prospect (goals, motivations, struggles, etc)
-Our "3 Pillars", mindset shifts, and fitting our solution to their needs
-Closing process (objection handling, etc)
-Inbound calls (days, nights, weekends)
-Self generating sales calls during 9-5 (free group, customer lists, etc)
-Hand off client to coach
-Some housekeeping (adding to FB group, google sheets, etc)
-Client followups, reoffers, etc
-Groomed Facebook profile- You will have a face in this business.
-Daily meetings with me
-An absolutely excellent communicator (excellent LISTENER)
-Empathetic, yet strong and can adapt to all personality types
-Truly wants to help people and cares
-Craves personal growth for themselves and others
-Wants uncapped income
-Understands that sales is crucial in personal growth
-Money-focused, but understands the money is a byproduct of focusing on impact (you'll make WAY more this way)
-Hungry to improve and iterate their own skills
-Fitness/nutrition is some part of your life
-Lazy or "just wants to take inbound calls"
-Just money focused (money follows impact)
-Not coachable and cannot accept coaching or feedback
-No desire for growth or improvement (I've been taking calls for years and still refining my skills)
- 100% commission
- 6-9% sliding scale commissions on a $2600+ program (sliding scale based on close rate)
- Bonuses for pay-in-fulls, closing X amount, followups, reoffers, etc
At peak volume we're taking 4-7 calls per day at a 50-60% close rate. Having this role active will help us push the pace of the calls and make this a daily occurrence.
Are currently at a high 6 figures pace, with this role filled and trained- We're able to push into the low 7 figures.
The role itself is ideally full-time, but may start part-time and transition to full time as soon as possible.
-Apply if this is the right thing for you
-15 minute phone screening
-30 minute zoom call
-Practice on less-qualified prospects
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Describe your business and sales experience within the fitness industry? (Ex: Acquired new customers at Orange Theory, enrolling personal training clients, etc)
- Describe your sales background including your day-to-day responsibilities, acquisition processes, and any courses, mentorship/coaching programs, events that have developed your sales skill.
- How many hours are you able to dedicate to this role?
- How has fitness played a role in your life? Please include any fitness coaching experience and any social media profiles you have (Facebook is required, Instagram optional)
- This is a very fast-paced and challenging role. It will require nights, weekends, and long hours mastering the skill. This role will also require self generating your own calls from our JBF ecosystem. If that sounds too hard, this role is not for you- But if you are, this will be an excellent fit. Are you willing to do what it takes?
Work Location: Remote