CSS Corp is a new-age IT services and technology support company that harnesses the power of AI, automation, analytics, cloud, and digital to address customer needs. The company partners with leading enterprises to help realize their strategic business outcomes. Its team of over 8,000 technology professionals across 18 global locations is passionate about helping customers differentiate and succeed.
Summary/Objective: As a technical support representative, you will be responsible for handling all technical issues our customers might have.
- Provide Customer Support and Technical Support for residential gas water heaters using logical thinking and with utmost customer service centricity
- This job does not necessarily require you to be from a technical background but will require logical thinking and follow instructions
- Available to work Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM MST
- Responsible for rendering assistance to customers in solving and diagnosing product service and installation problems for documented and undocumented issues
- Utilizing the process workflow, fully understand product operation and communicate this information to callers for residential gas water heating products for Canadian and US markets
- Exhibit a level of mastery when using the company’s computer systems related to the job functions. (SugarCRM, Genesys Pure Cloud, ZingTree Decision Guidance Diagnostics, other internal digital services training will be provided)
- Provide verbal and written assistance to customers having product service, installation, repair and general product questions. Record and document problems and resolutions offered in CRM system. Required training will be provided, workflow tree to be followed will also be provided
- Provide solutions to customers such as service plumber dispatching, warranty parts shipment, assist with purchase of expedited services, and warranty reimbursements. Required training will be provided, workflow tree to be followed will also be provided
- Exhibit a high level of customer service diplomacy in stressful situations while being adaptable to changes and creating goodwill with internal and external customers
- Explain and interpret warranties to customers as they apply to products
- Work email tickets responding to customers
- Research and call back customers if required
- Use CRM to document, track and research cases
- Follow quality guidelines
- Manage personal case queue
- Handle inbound calls and follow up with outbound calls when necessary while maintaining an average handle time as specified
- Able to gather detailed information for every call
- Other duties depending on the business or account needs
- Top notch customer service skills and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
- Must be a good team player and able to multitask
- Must be able to quickly adhere to new processes and policies
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to multi-task
- Logical thinking for a process-oriented job duties
Intent and Function of Job Descriptions:
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an efficient appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff and termination decisions. Well-constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation program.
All descriptions are reviewed to ensure that only the essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standard required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose a serious health or safety risk to the employee or others or which impose undue hardship on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains it status as an “at-will” employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Technical support: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote