School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist - Telehealth
Current Pennsylvania License
Part Time with very flexible scheduling!
Enable my child currently has open positions for experienced Speech Language Pathologists.
Speech Language Pathologists will deliver services to K-12 students and younger children via teletherapy. There may also be a need for services to college age students from more specialized referrals.
- Providers must be passionate about working with and serving diverse groups of children with kindness, empathy and a non-judgemental attitude.
- Must have all licenses and background checks required to work in schools
- 2 years school-based experience
- Excellent knowledge of principles and evidence based practices
- Proficiency with computers and online documentation skills
- Familiarity with evaluation tools
- Creativity and desire in running programs that include groups and intensives
- Excellent and timely written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Candidates must provide their resume through Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The more inclusive we are, the better and broader the lives of the children we serve will be. To that end, Enable My Child genuinely seeks diversity and equal opportunity in everything we do. We are devoted to developing a company that represents a variety of viewpoints, skill sets and backgrounds where all employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time / Full Time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
This position is fully remote
- school-based SLP: 2 years (Required)
- SLP License in Pennsylvania (Required)
Work Location: One location