Kaplan Bar Review is looking for an energetic and motivated Regional Director to help grow and promote our business in the area. If you have your JD and are interested in a less traditional career path then this could be just the right opportunity for you. Here you will really maximize your sales and relationship building skills by developing, executing and fostering collaborative business partnerships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the analytical and extroverted person who enjoys being 'out and about' versus cooped up in an office all day long. Along with utilizing your natural sales skills, this role also provides you with the opportunity to create business strategies and action plans with the end result being to build a high-performing, cohesive team engrossed in sales growth and group leadership. When you are not on campus this position is remote.
- Build and nurture relationships with key administrators, faculty, student organizations and advisors to increase Kaplan Bar's visibility and brand recognition on campus.
- Conduct informational presentations on law school campuses and in the community.
- Represent Kaplan Bar at events, fairs, and forums.
- Provide leadership, motivation and direction to student rep teams.
- Identify new activities to promote growth in the area, and develop programs to counter competitive activity.
- Meet sales growth and lead collections goals.
- Teaching or proctoring course seminars.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: **
- Leadership and team motivation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Juris Doctorate Degree (JD Degree)
- Experience in marketing or legal education
- You must have taken and passed the Bar Exam to be considered for this position
Apply Here: https://ghc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Kaplan_Careers/job/Seattle-WA-USA/Regional-Director--Kaplan-Bar-Review--Seattle--WA-_JR212574
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Doctorate (Required)
- Multiple locations