How To Manage has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sr. Graphic Designer to join our growing team of talented and collaborative direct response marketing professionals.
A well-trained senior designer will be able to both produce and oversee print and digital creative solutions that satisfy the marketing needs How To Manage and its product owners. They should possess in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques but also be able to mentor graphic designers and projects efficiently.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will need to have intimate knowledge of graphic design but you will also need to be an effective communicator in order to understand the Company’s and product owner’s needs to execute an effective solution.
To be successful at HTM, you will possess the following:
- Have a strong innate ability to oversee all design elements, from conception to final delivery
- Review the work of junior designers to give guidance and feedback
- Have extreme hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Use their strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product
- Listening to design needs, come up with ideas and communicate them to product owners and other members of the team
- Be a valuable, contributing member to the sprint
- Maintain high standards of quality and making sure only the best work is released
- Collaborate across the organization to drive up standards of digital creativity
This is a fully remote (as in 0 hours per week commute) full-time position and candidates must be available weekdays for 40 hours per week. In order to qualify for this position, candidate must have a strong and reliable internet connection and be able to provide and maintain their own computer and equipment that meets company standards.
- Develop extremely high quality and sophisticated creative concepts for print, digital and interactive media that reflect strategy and are compliant with and build company’s brand while producing the desired response.
- Responsible for the delivery of wide variety of projects in an agile environment.
- Create high-quality assets across all media types.
- Collaborate with product owners and marketing team members to ensure all work is consistently meeting acceptance standard and aligned with the goals.
- Provide senior level expert creative direction for development of assets with external vendors when necessary.
- Capable of managing a variety of projects ranging from small pieces to complex multi channel campaigns.
- Successfully manage a large workload while bringing fresh direction and insight for a large variety of projects.
- Supervise, train and coach entry level designers external vendors to ensure work meets the highest creative standards.
- Ensure and oversee creative execution of the highest quality ensuring that all projects are released to error-free and meet the highest possible production standards. Adheres to creative department policies and procedures for quality control and work quality.
- Serve as a Brand Steward assisting the creative department adhere to and develop brand positioning.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
- Minimum 8 years experience in a corporate or agency creative department required. Direct response marketing experience a huge plus.
- Extreme proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Video and animation experience a huge plus
- Landing page experience a plus
- Must know all file types and sizes for all media, print and digital
If you don’t handle feedback well, don’t apply. If you can’t take constructive criticism on your work, don’t apply. If you can’t separate your work from your personal belief, don’t apply.
But if you are super talented, a collaborator and always looking for ways to make your work better than you thought, then you most definitely should apply right now.
How to Manage A Small Law Firm is a fast-growing company specializing in helping small law firm owners grow their business. We’re growing so fast and with such a strong member base that we made the prestigious INC 5000 list 4 years in a row! We are still “building the bicycle” as we ride it to keep-up with our fast-pace of growth.
We are based in South Miami, FL but we have a ton of remote team members and a national clientele who find us online, from speeches, workshops and sponsorships, lead-generation advertising and of course by referrals from one of our hundreds of raving fans.
Our core business is as the largest provider of “outside” CEO, COO & CFO services for start-up, solo and small businesses across the country. Our typical client has gross revenues between $0 (start-up) to typically under $3MM. They’re owner-operated. And very often they have no idea what they’re doing when it comes to the management of a business, marketing, sales, financial controls, and strategic planning.
We are NOT a multi-level network marketing company. We are direct service provider of one-on-on business coaching services to brick and mortar law firms around the country. We hire the best in the business in Law Practice management advisors and support our clients with a combination of coaching, educational programs, and live meetings.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please provide a link to your portfolio here.
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place