Infosys Consulting is seeking experienced Management Consultant with Oracle C2M, CC&B and/or CCS background to join its Utilities practice at a Principal Level.
About the Role:
An experienced consulting professional who has a deep understanding of the Oracle C2M, CC&B and/or CCS product suites, with associated implementation experience. Additionally, a broad understanding of customer solutions, industry best practices, and trends within utilities is desired.
As a CIS thought leader in the Utilities domain, you will be a key advisor to solution design reviews, and will be on point to help clients define and realize expected value. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the rapidly transforming business model of the utilities industry.
This job requires expertise and experience in each of the following areas:
- Oracle C2M, CC&B and/or CCS
- Leadership of complex business transformation programs
- Project execution employing a global delivery model.
- Provide overall project management and senior leadership for CIS transformations using Oracle’s C2M, CC&B and/or CCS products.
- Ensures project value is defined, tracked and measured across transformational programs.
- Ensures excellence in project management and execution from project managers.
- Serves as trusted advisor to client leadership.
- Serves as mentor to junior staff and participates in firm-wide activities that drive knowledge sharing and contribute to firm culture.
- Support account management/sales in business development and sales meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- In addition to Oracle skills noted, at least 7 years’ experience within or exposure to the utilities industry and at least 5 years of consulting experience providing comparable consulting services.
- Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Infosys will not sponsor H-1B or other work authorization for this role at this time.
- Strong planning, coordination, analytical and communication skills.
- Previous experience with a top-tier consulting organization.
- Advanced degree from top-tier university.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin