Although this position reports into our headquarters in Jackson MI, we are open to candidates based in Dallas, Atlanta, Denver and Louisville.
- This position is primarily responsible for supporting the sales teams to drive Dawn’s sales performance initiatives. This Team Member will own national initiatives while supporting adoption for a specific region(s). Focus areas to support are.
- Sales Technology adoption of CRM and on-line ordering
- Sales and margin metric reporting to help manage the business
- Prepare monthly / quarterly state of business presentations for senior management
- Manage and maintain systems and data for sales technology
- Create Implement and train new sales processes to improve sales team efficiency
- Build and leverage strong network with all relevant cross functional teams at other Dawn locations to support the Dawn team efficiently. This position collaborates with sales leadership as a regional LT member to ensure adequate data and analysis is provided to help meet/exceed sales and profitability goals.
- This position is based in Jackson, Michigan. Remote work policy may apply.
- Sales Analytics / Planning
- Development and implementation of planning tools and processes.
- Report and Presentation Development / Training: Assists in developing periodic reporting to provide to sales teams, and coaches team on how to interpret reporting and take necessary actions (i.e. Customer Targeting Database, Customer Channels, Categories, Sales Team)
- Manage MSR territory mapping and annual territory budget process. This includes preparation of annual territory budget worksheets, training sales team on processes, and developing a tracking system to report actuals vs. budget monthly.
- Assists with Sales Territory re-alignments and adjustment / maintenance of sales team targets.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in supply chain for distribution
- Provides data gathering and ad-hoc analysis and as needed with on-going special projects.
- Manage and maintain technical systems and data for proper accountability, process flow and visibility
- Create Implement and train new sales and technical processes to improve sales team efficiency
- Provide support for key Dawn initiatives and projects through participation in cross-functional team.
Relationship Building & Dawn’s Core Values
- Responds to sales team questions in a professional, courteous manner. Resolves technical issues and troubleshoots questions.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with internal sales team to continue to help support Sales Performance Initiatives, as directed by our Sales organization.
- Demonstrates the “Dawn Values” of Team Dawn and supports the Dawn Circle of Excellence.
- Will perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with emphasis on Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Management and/or Economics/Statistics.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Must have keen understanding of product sales process and strong marketing background.
- Must have excellent technical, communications and computer skills.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Salesforce experience preferred
Here at Dawn, our crisis management team is meeting regularly to assess our response to COVID-19. As part of this, we are looking at potential changes in our interview and onboarding process, as your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We encourage you to check back frequently and know that recruiters will be in touch with candidates as needed. We appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Dawn Family and will continue to make updates as new information becomes available.
Dawn Recruitment Team
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.