AE3 Partners is a leading provider of architecture and project management services in the Bay Area. Our firm is currently operating as a 100% remote workforce. On our mission to grow our diverse team, we are looking to add a summer intern. This person must be an excellent and responsive communicator, who is self-motivated, and able to work from home productively. We utilize Zoom, Slack, Bluebeam and many other programs to collaborate and communicate, from wherever we are.
The ideal candidate for this position is looking to gain experience on a wide variety of project types. They must be eager to learn, and excited to take on new responsibilities. They will get the invaluable opportunity to work alongside everyone from our Principals and Senior Project Managers, to Job Captains. The Summer Intern should be a student or recently graduated from a 4-year college or University. They should have at least some previous experience working as an intern, or a comprehensive portfolio from school, demonstrating their rendering skills in Lumion or Enscape.
We offer a friendly, fun, and creative environment where opinions and ideas are valued. We are committed to personal growth and individual well-being, offering a variety of resources to support career development, including in-house training, mentoring, and professional association memberships.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in architecture, or in process
- 1+ years of experience working in an architecture office
- 3D renderings experience required, Lumion or Enscape – (Please provide samples)
- Basic Understanding of, design principles and standards, building systems, codes, and ADA requirements
- 1+ years of experience in Revit strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu
- Understanding/Familiarity with the process for meeting deadlines; comfortable speaking up to ensure projects stay on track
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- All candidates must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Continuing education & professional development including access to Black Spectacles
- remote work environment
- Mentoring and Coaching
Job Type: Temporary
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
- Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote