The D365 F&O/AX Functional Consultant is involving all aspects of implementing Dynamics 365 F&O solutions from pre-sales work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support. Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your Dynamics knowledge and achieve relevant certifications. As a D365 functional consultant you will be working with high standard functional knowledge on the D365 products with many advanced tools and techniques. You will be leading Solution Design sessions, assisting with configuration, assisting with data migration deliverables, creating required interface design documents, functional design documents and troubleshooting of customizations.
The Americas Microsoft Business Applications practice within DXC Technology delivers Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform enabled solutions enhanced with our industry differentiating expertise and IP. Our cloud-based implementations help enterprise and mid-market companies accelerate digital transformation, solve business challenges, and deliver intelligent solutions that make a difference for their customers and employees.
Make DXC Technology a valuable stepping stone in your Microsoft Dynamics career path, giving you experience with interesting technology challenges and the opportunity to help solve them, a variety of clients, and an amazing Microsoft Partnership that enables you to grow your portfolio of expertise as a professional in this area. Be the expert you want to be!
(at the bottom of the JD)
- Delighting the customers with exceptional customer service
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Utilize your knowledge of business processes and best practices to advise and guide the customer during pre-implementation consulting engagements such as Requirements Gathering, Fit Gap Assessments, Design and Configuration.
- Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope, deadline and budget
- Running client workshops on business processes, business requirements and system design
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients
- Development and delivery of testing strategies
- Liaising with on-shore and off-shore development teams to deliver robust solutions on time
- Managing change control
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Go-live and post-live support
- Must have outstanding people management skills, including the ability to lead a team and mentor individuals in career growth
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities.
- Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program or project portfolio in conjunction with project managers
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise.
- Participate within data migrations, integrations, report design and design of security
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
- 2+ years Microsoft D365 F&O implementation experience
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics 365 F&O for customers based on their business requirements.
- Knowledge in any of RETAIL, Finance, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain modules.
- Proven consulting experience.
- Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding and assimilating information from various sources.
- Being able to recognize and deal with conflict or sensitive situations.
- A clear ability to organize your own time and resources.
- Effective and clear written communication skills.
- Dynamics 365 certifications desired.
- Office (Home) Environment
- Once COVID-19 restrictions lift, up to 50-75 % travel dependent on practice and geography of project assignment
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability (physical or mental), protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster .
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email . Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.