Connexion Point, an Integrity Marketing Company, is an award-winning, tech-enabled healthcare services company specializing in customized contact center services with offices in Utah, Florida, Texas, and Tennessee. Our partnership with Integrity Marketing Group brings together two tech-focused powerhouses committed to reshaping the senior market industry. We connect the healthcare industry to their consumers and consumers to their healthcare. Healthcare is complicated. We make it simpler.
Hourly base rate of $20.00 + Incentives + Benefits – Paid Training - Lots of Overtime available at Time and a Half! WORK REMOTELY!
- $100 bonus for each active state license you currently hold for states we sell in (up to $5,000)
- We pay for AHIP, CE’s and licenses for required states
- Seasonable benefits include vision, dental, and 100% employer-paid telehealth & employee assistance program
- Professional growth opportunities
- $300 referral bonus for each licensed agent you bring with you!
- Use active listening and provided tools to determine the best outcome for your caller
- Utilize your sales skills and product knowledge to inform and guide your caller to their most appropriate outcome
- No cold calling! Inbound callers seeking your help and guidance and who are looking to buy!
- Use provided training to become an ‘expert’ in your designated market and in selling
- Turn every call into a positive outcome - for you and for your caller!
- Follow Quality Assurance guidelines & complete required compliance training
- Maintain punctual attendance
- Be a positive part of the cXp Team!
- Licensed Health or Health & Life Agent
- Successful completion of training
- Good/positive customer service practices
- Ability to multitask through various computer systems (which you will be trained on)
- Ability to type 25+ WPM
- Good communication and active listening skills
- No felony convictions or recent misdemeanors involving theft, fraud, or threats of violence
This Licensed Health Insurance Agent position is seasonal until early December when it can become year-round based upon performance metrics. For seasonal employees not retained after AEP, cXp’s Bridge Program assists them to secure comparable employment and compensation with an alliance employer.
Join the Connexion Point family!
At cXp/ Integrity Marketing, at all levels, and across all departments, our success is driven by the strength of our people.
We invest in our team’s human capital potential with mastery learning-based curriculum and facilitation, professional leadership development programs, licensing education programs, individual and group engagement metrics, and promote from within policies.
At cXp/ Integrity Marketing, we are solution builders and problem solvers.
We foster a sense of belonging and a culture of accountability, teamwork, communication, excellence, and problem-solving. We believe that when our team is strong, we can do incredible things!