Customer Service Representative – Site
Work onsite or in the comfort of your own home near our Martinsville office!
Are you ready to reward yourself with a stable, fun, and challenging career in Customer Service? At ResultsCX, we will invest in you and your career journey. You can expect exceptional training delivered by servant leaders that will help you exceed in your professional goals and provide essential tools that help you deliver exceptional customer experiences. Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and the reason we have been recognized for award winning service to the customers and communities in which we serve.
We have both onsite and site-based work from home opportunities available! Successful candidates must live within a 50-mile radius of our Martinsville, VA office.
For onsite opportunities, reliable transportation for commute is essential. For site-based work from home opportunities, you may be asked to come onsite as business needs require.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!What job duties can I expect to perform as a Customer Service Representative?
- Providing clear, concise, and thoughtful instructions
- Answering customer questions and providing helpful solutions
- Promoting products and services for our clients
- Resolving customer complaints with fast, friendly, and courteous service
- Consistently deliver a positive and world class customer experience via phone, web chat or email
- Provide detailed summaries of customer calls in our CRM Database
- Collaborate with leadership to improve our Customer Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
This position requires you to independently have access to the following during all working hours:
- High Speed Internet with minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps
- Ability to connect directly to your internet service provider modem with an ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- Private, dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- If all above requirements are met, the necessary equipment will be provided
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games and parties
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Flexible work schedule options
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, don’t miss out! Training classes are forming now! Spaces are limited so apply now to secure your spot!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.