Revelwood is an analytics technology company experiencing major growth in 2021 and looking to expand its technical sales capability. If you’re passionate about the intersection of finance and technology and have strong presentation skills, this may be the perfect role for you. You’ll be demonstrating financial planning and reporting solutions to the Office of Finance across a multitude of industries.
Do you have a passion for solving business problems using technology solutions? Do you find yourself really enjoying sharing what you built with others? Then you might be a great fit for our team.
Our recent success as an award-winning Workday Adaptive Planning Platinum Partner is driving the need to grow our Pre-Sales team to demonstrate, scope and evangelize Adaptive Planning solutions to Fortune 1000 and Mid-Market prospects. We want someone who can partner with both the Revelwood and Adaptive sales teams to win over the hearts and minds of our prospect audience.
As our team will tell you, we are a fun place to work and our culture is unique. Do you exemplify our core values (visit our website at www.revelwood.com)?
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Prepare for and perform demonstrations of Workday Adaptive Planning software to potential FP&A customers in the large enterprise and mid-market spaces.
- Lead needs analysis calls with prospects to uncover their current FP&A process, challenges and project requirements.
- Collaborate with our sales team throughout the sales cycle to win new customers.
- Work with colleagues at Workday to understand and learn new features and capabilities as the product evolves and incorporate those new features into our demonstrations.
- Where appropriate, design, develop and present proof-of-concept demonstrations.
- Create and manage Revelwood’s library of Adaptive Planning demo assets and demonstration scripts.
- Act as an evangelist for Revelwood, Adaptive Planning and our FP&A solutions in the marketplace.
Here’s the fine print of things you must have:
- A perfect match with Revelwood’s culture and core values
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively overcome objections and think on your feet
- Experience interacting with all levels of an organization, including members of the C-Suite
- Experience in the office of finance, specifically with planning and reporting
- Technical experience developing and/or demonstrating the value of FP&A solutions
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude, ability and desire to learn quickly
- Proven ability to stay organized, keeping lots of balls in the air at onc
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to five years of experience in an FP&A role and/or demonstrating and selling SaaS solutions in the FP&A space
If you think you are the one to take Revelwood to new heights:
- Visit our website so you understand what we’re all about - http://www.revelwood.com/
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for the position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- We are looking for candidates with expience with analytics and reporting software, specifically Workday Adaptive Planning. Workday HCM, payroll, HR, etc. experience is not applicable to this position.
- Have you included a cover letter telling us why this is the right position for you? Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
- FP&A software: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote