$15 plus bonuses
Are you a tech savvy problem solver with excellent communication skills? We are hiring Customer Support Associates, who will handle incoming service calls from customers who need help with their bill, plan, coverage, technical support, and more. This full-time role is 100% remote and offers paid training, health benefits for you & your family, opportunity for professional growth, and many more employer perks. You must possess a positive personality with a desire to understand concerns, build trust, and position solutions with every customer. Interested? APPLY TODAY!
- Actively Listen to Customers to Understand Concerns
- Provide Information About Their Current Plans & Products
- Identify & Position new Solutions That Align with their Needs
- Navigate Through Multiple Computer Applications with Speed & Accuracy
WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS:
- High Speed Internet With At Least 10 Mbps Download Speed (No Satellite)
- Must Live in Oklahoma to apply to this requisition (If you live in AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, MS, OK, SC, TX, UT, VA, or WY, please find the same opportunity under those state specific requisitions to apply.)
- Quiet, Secured Workspace
- A USB Wired Headset with Noise Canceling Microphone
- 18+ Years & High School Diploma/GED
- Customer Focused Personality and a Desire to Help People
- High Computer Proficiency and Overall Technical Knowledge
- Professional Positive Attitude & Courteous Telephone Etiquette
- Must be willing to work 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Up to $19/hour ($15 hour plus $1-4/hour in incentives)
- Overtime Available
- Access Up To 50% Of Your Pay Immediately After Your Shift
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid, Virtual Training
- Flexible, Remote Work Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Development
About Continuum Global Solutions, LLC
Continuum Global Solutions’ customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. The company's Fortune-500 clients rely on its vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum Global Solutions leverages world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. Continuum has more than 16,000 employees in major international markets and serves tier-1 clients across multiple industry verticals. More information can be found at www.continuumgbl.com.
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Continuum recruiting correspondence will always come from a talent acquisition representative with an official @continuumgbl e-mail address. In addition, our representatives will never ask for any form of payment from a new hire or candidate. Please report suspicious activity to Corporate.Security@continuumgbl.com.