What does a Patient Care Advocate do? While working from home, you will act as the front desk position for many doctor’s offices, hospice centers and other types of healthcare facilities across the nation! All calls are inbound to you and, you will perform administrative duties such as relaying patient messages to doctors, submitting prescriptions for refill, or possibly scheduling a patient appointment. Think about the times you’ve called your doctor’s office for services... Now you'll be the person on the other line!
Perks of the position? Bonus pay opportunities, paid referral program, 401k program with generous match, never lose out on PTO with our rollover policy and, Full time employees are eligible for medical insurance!
Starting Pay - $13/hour + up to $2/hour performance bonus
Hours Required for Training Only: M-F for the first 5 weeks 6pm-10:00pm EST
Potential Training Classes Start Dates include:
October 25th, November 8th, and November 29th
We have many different Part time and Full time schedules. Please be aware that most of our shifts include at least one weekend shift each week. Please come to interview fully prepared to discuss your availability! Please also complete the video interview from home, on the computer you intend to use for the position.
What makes a great Patient Care Advocate?
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.)
- Basic computer skills such as ability to navigate internet and perform data entry
- Experience answering incoming calls, while delivering high quality customer service
- Experience reading and following written protocol provided via computer monitor
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training to gain additional skills to support higher level patient inquiries and service requests
- An ability to maintain positive and professional work relationships with all customers and team members at CareXM
- A personality which fosters a culture which supports growth, quality and pride in the work we perform.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An ability to speak clearly and concisely with a pleasant phone voice.
- An ability to handle stressful situations
- High School diploma or equivalent, healthcare administrative certificates are helpful
- A strong internet connection (40 mbps download speed, 5 mbps upload speed)
- professional setting to work in from home
Who are we?
Our strong and growing telehealth care company offers a place where you can be a part of a bigger work family from the comfort and safety of your own home. We need dedicated individuals who want to be part of a great company long term. Whenever possible, we promote from within. We hope that you can be part of our amazing team!
Please Note: All positions subject to close without notice. Care XM prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information. Healthcare benefits are only offered to full time employees working 30 or more hours per week, across a 90-day rolling period.