Priority Software (www.priority-software.com/us), a leading global ERP software vendor with sales in over 40 countries and a network of 60+ business partners around the world. Headquartered in Israel, Priority has subsidiaries in the UK, Belgium and the US, with offices in Reston, VA and in Rockaway, NJ.
We are currently looking for a Costumer Care Representative who will join our AccountEdge Custumer Care Team.
AccountEdge desktop accounting software helps small to medium sized businesses manage their businesses smarter. We’re looking for an energetic, dedicated individual work on our support team. This dynamic, full time position will offer a challenging but fulfilling work environment.
- Handling incoming customer communications via phone, text, web chat and email.
- Help customers setup and learn to use our software to manage their businesses smarter. Train customers to use the software to achieve higher level of productivity.
- Help prospective customers to figure out if our solutions will work to help them run their businesses.
- Resolves basic technical issues. Troubleshoot issues and provide resolution in a timely manner. Escalate problems that cannot be solved in a reasonable time frame.
- Prior experience in technical support experience is helpful but not required.
- Technically savvy and comfortable dealing with users with various ranges of expertise.
- Technical skills. There are two helpful technical tracks. The first is computer / network / infrastructure skills. Troubleshooting connectivity issues, network, internet, firewall, router, VPN’s would be one. The other would be accounting or bookkeeping skills, particularly knowledge of payroll processing would be equally valued.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direction.
- Completely remote / work from home. Set schedules with no weekend hours.
- Paid training
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, disability, life, vision and 401K
- 3 weeks vacation, sick time and paid holidays, your birthday off.
- Casual work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $36,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote