Position Title: Clinical Affairs Intern
Pay Rate: $35.00 per hour
Duration: 6 Months
Work Location: 100% Remote
The primary role of the clinical affairs intern is to execute a variety of tasks under the direction of the Clinical Director, Americas. The role requires strong communication skills, attention to detail and excellent understanding of scientific terminology. The Clinical Affairs team operates within the Medical Affairs global organization and is responsible for communicating scientific messages with key internal and external stakeholders, with the goal of improving outcomes for patients.
Let’s talk about responsibilities
KOL exploration & validation to prioritize digital thought leaders - mapping KOLs, identifying criteria for their value and different types (advocacy, research, etc.), validate their ranking via Anju and IQVIA
Let’s talk about qualifications
- BS degree / Candidates required with clinical or scientific focus preferred
- Resourceful, creative, and capacity to work well alone and in teams
- Experience conducting research, analyses, synthesizing information, and reporting to manager preferred
- Discipline to meet deadlines and goal requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clinical research experience beneficial
- Demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Package proficiency
NOTE: Suna Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Clinical research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Conducting research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analyses, synthesizing information: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote