College Intern - Administrative Support - REMOTE POSITION
Hello. My name is Jim Guerrera and I am the Managing Director of our office. I am posting this advertisement in search of a full-time or part time College Intern to be focused and oriented towards Administrative Support - Marketing and Sales Planning Orientation.
Here Is What We Are Looking For
- An individual to perform various administrative tasks for our office
- An individual with excellent computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, etc.), Anti-Virus programs, etc.
- An individual who can type (a target of 85 wpm would be great)
- An individual with organizational skills
- An individual who is capable of working in an office environment
- An individual who is interested in working 20 to 30 hours per week would be ideal for a part-time employee
- An individual who is interested in working full-time would also be considered (with a full-time role you would be required to perform pro-active phone activities and marketing activities)
Scope Of The Position
- Day is based from the office workstation entering information into the computer, performing sales and marketing planning, and also pro-actively making marketing phone calls when necessary
- Perform various tasks that will assist with the overall “smooth operation of the office”
- Research information from company database
- Report directly to the manager of the office
Information On Our Office
- Branch recruiting office of MRI, the world’s largest recruiting organization
- We have approximately 18 individuals who work out of our office
- Our office is based in Novi, MI on Eleven Mile Road
- We are a friendly group that enjoys working together and we openly welcome new members to our team
- Our office has been very successful because of the people in our firm but also because we work hard and we have fun at the same time
- Our office is overall a relaxed and professional atmosphere
My Management Style
- I’m a very laid back manager and not involved with employees day to day activities (as long as their work is being done!)
- Generally speaking we pay between $12 and $15 per hour, but I am open to discussion on other scenarios if you are the right candidate
To apply for this position, e-mail your monster resume or your professional resume referencing Job Code 250.
I look forward to hearing from you and potentially working with you!
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote