Please complete questions and short phone screening in order to be considered.
I am looking for a sales rep for our company, Justin Bauer Fitness.
We help busy professionals lose weight, keep it off, and make lasting fitness transformations. We combine fitness, nutrition, & lifestyle together to help people permanently reach their fitness goals.
Our target demographic is 35-60 year old people that are sick of struggling on their fitness journey and finally want to reach their desired physique and lifestyle. They may want to lose 5-100+ pounds- But more importantly, they want to look and feel better, have a more positive outlook on themselves and their lifestyle, and want to eliminate the downsides that their current physique and health is causing.
This job will be titled the "Director of Client Success" and will play an essential role in the business- Primarily for acquisition, but will also have some small presence in our middle-of-funnel.
Thank You Page: https://www.justinbauerfit.com/thank-you
Each strategy consists of:
-60 minutes discussion
-Discovery about prospect (goals, motivations, struggles, etc)
-Our "3 Pillars", mindset shifts, and fitting our solution to their needs
-Closing process (objection handling, etc)
-You will be self generating sales calls during 9-5 (free group, customer lists, etc)
-Taking inbound calls from our sales funnel (days, nights, weekends)
-Hand off clients to our coaches
-Some housekeeping (adding to FB group, google sheets, etc)
-Following up with prospects
-Groomed Facebook profile- You will have a face in this business.
-Daily meetings with me
-An absolutely excellent communicator (excellent LISTENER)
-Empathetic, yet strong and can adapt to all personality types
-Coachable (Even if you’ve had a track record of success- This process may be different)
-Truly wants to help people and cares
-Craves personal growth for themselves and others
-Wants uncapped income
-Understands that sales is crucial in personal growth
-Money-focused, but understands the money is a byproduct of focusing on impact (you'll do astronomically better this way)
-Hungry to improve and iterate their own skills
-Fitness/nutrition is some part of your life
-Lazy or "just wants to take inbound calls"- This isn’t for you
-Not easily coached or can receive feedback
-No desire for growth or improvement (I've been taking calls for years and still refining my skills)
- 100% commission
- 6-9% sliding scale commissions on a $2600+ program (sliding scale based on close rate)
- Bonuses for pay-in-fulls, closing X amount, followups, reoffers, etc
At peak volume we're taking 4-7 calls per day at a 50-60% close rate. Having this role active will help us push the pace of the calls and make this a daily occurrence.
Are currently at a high 6 figures pace, with this role filled and trained- We're able to push into the low 7 figures.
The role itself is ideally full-time, but may start part-time and transition to full time as soon as possible.
-Apply if this is the right thing for you
-Answer all of the questions
-15 minute phone screening
-30 minute zoom call
-Practice on less-qualified prospects
-30 days of self generation
-Self generation + inbound ads calls
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Fully remote so it's not an issue.
- Describe your online or offline sales experience within the fitness industry? (Ex: Gym Launch, Traffic & Funnels, Cole Gordon, etc) Describe day-to-day responsibilities or any mentorship/coaching programs that have developed your sales skill.
- This is a very fast-paced and challenging role. It will require nights, weekends, and long hours mastering the skill. This role will also require self generating your own calls from our JBF ecosystem. If that sounds too hard, this role is not for you- But if you are, this will be an excellent fit. Are you willing to do what it takes?
- Describe your experience working in the fitness industry and how fitness has played a role in your life.
- How many hours are you able to dedicate to this role? Describe any other business/sales obligations you may have moving forward.
- Describe your experience with the psychology of sales and objection handling.
Work Location: Remote