Req ID#: 346008
Spartanburg, SC, US
Customer Service Insurance Representative
Why Sitel Group
At Sitel Group we deliver leading CX solutions to global insurance clients that offer their consumers an array of products including life, property and casualty, long-term care, retirement planning, investments, roadside assistance and warranty one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products, we invest in YOU by covering the cost of your insurance license, so that you can provide support to customers of some of the world’s most well-known insurance brands.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow. We invest in our people by providing paid training and the opportunity to take the multi-state insurance license. By covering the cost of the insurance test and licensing our new associates have an opportunity to focus on what matters most; their career growth. Grow with us! All our calls are inbound calls only- no cold calling.
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
About the Benefits
- Licensing potential increase to $17/hr
- 100% Paid Professional Training
- Health Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Referral bonuses
- SitelFit wellness program
- Educational benefits
- Internal Mobility (84% of our managers are promoted within)
Your Impact at Sitel Group
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training, and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills, and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest, and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences, and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
As a trusted global employer, we’ll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying*, you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from interviews-hirevue.com for your personal link. After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group️ has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
Must reside within 100 miles of the Sitel Spartanburg. Location: 895 Springfield Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29303
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Interact with customers, clients, insurance carriers and internal sources to provide coverage information and provide policy recommendations where necessary
- Complete a variety of day-to-day client service transactions, including policy endorsements, certificates, binders, cancellations or other necessary tasks as needed
- Complete carrier certifications to obtain “Ready to Sell Status” for multiple insurance providers
- Weekly review of quality standards, metrics, and performance
- Ability to complete pre-licensing courses and pass the applicable state exam and background screenings by state.
- Organized self-starter who is dedicated to studying on their own and comfortable in a continuous-learning environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to navigate between screens while assisting customers
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
Our mission is to empower brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
Engagement, we believe, is a direct outcome of the empathy created when teams – invested in the delivery of your brand promise – work with a deep understanding of your customers and their unique needs. By bringing people, data and technology together, we create compelling experiences for your customers in the moments that matter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Licensed Insurance Agent (No license Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: Remote