Netbus Inc dba Veyl Ventures is a dynamic, young, and thriving health supplement company with a talented team. We are one of the fastest-growing health and wellness supplement companies in North America, and we are seeking a capable Customer Success Representative to join our team and help better serve our customers.
In this role, you will support customers by managing existing orders, answering general questions about the company and product, and processing new sales orders. You will interface with customers through a variety of mediums, including phone calls, email messages, and/or online chat support, utilizing your background in customer service and attention to detail to ensure our customers feel cared for and heard.
The Customer Success Representative role requires autonomous problem-solving skills, coupled with a natural empathy for the customer – always taking the time to patiently listen and understand their challenges, providing them with a diplomatic response and solution (or path to a solution).
Our ideal candidate for this role is someone looking for a long-term position with a stable and growing company. Candidates that are technically savvy with prior experience in administrative or customer experience/success roles are highly encouraged to apply.
Interest in health and wellness or nutrition is a plus!
- This is a remote position.
- Call center hours operation availability is required.
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am - 10:00 pm EDT
- Saturday – Sunday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm EDT
- As a customer-facing role, Customer Success Representatives are expected to work nights, weekends, holidays, and various hours as needed.
- Outbound/Inbound communication with customers through various mediums including phone calls, email, and virtual chat.
- Agents will be designated as primarily Outbound or Inbound but will perform types of customer transaction types as needed.
- Adhere to the guidelines of approved scripts to ensure proper expectations and consistently excellent customer experience.
- Utilize provided ‘rebuttals’ to overcome objections and provide unmatched customer service.
- Recommend and suggest products to achieve daily sales targets.
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding their order.
- Manage customer accounts and account information.
- Process orders while communicating all essential customer account information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Education
- Sales and/or customer service management experience is preferred.
- Genuine interest in health and wellness is preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously as a self-directed remote employee.
- Passion for delighting customers.
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to exercise empathy and diplomacy in customer relations.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve maximum accuracy in data entry tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to learn processes and technologies quickly with no or minimal in-person training.
- Experience using Slack and Zoom is preferred.
- Multilingual candidates are highly desired with a preference given for Spanish and French speakers.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
This is a remote position, in which employee will be using their own personal equipment (computer). Candidates must be able to sit at and navigate a computer workstation, and will frequently speak with customers over the phone. May be required to used additional office equipment (e.g. printer, scanner, etc.) on occasion.
Due to security and software requirements, employees are required to have a computer setup that includes a wired internet connection (e.g. LAN connection).