School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - REMOTE
This is a full time position!
At HelloHERO, we care for our children and the people who care for them. As a rapidly growing company, we are always looking for talented and passionate professionals who share our values of care, collaboration, trust, courage, and impact.
Our company is growing rapidly, and we are currently in need of a Speech Language Pathologist.
Speech Language Pathologists will deliver services to K-12 students and younger children via teletherapy. There may also be a need for services to college-age students from more specialized referrals.
- Providers must be passionate about working with and serving diverse groups of children with kindness, empathy, and a non-judgemental attitude.
- Must have all licenses and background checks required to work in schools
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Excellent knowledge of principles and evidence-based practices
- Proficiency with computers and online documentation skills
- Familiarity with evaluation tools
- Creativity and desire in running programs that include groups and intensives
- Participating in training and meetings as needed
- Excellent and timely written and verbal communication skills
- Have access to stable internet connection and electronic device (desktop, laptop, etc)
Equal Opportunity Employer
The more inclusive we are, the better and broader the lives of the children we serve will be. To that end, HelloHERO genuinely seeks diversity and equal opportunity in everything we do. We are devoted to developing a company that represents a variety of viewpoints, skill sets, and backgrounds where all employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.