Objective: The Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting, developing and maintaining a competitive team of mortgage loan originators along with originating personal referral business.
- Originate residential mortgage loans according to established policies and procedures and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Communicates regularly with borrowers, lenders, underwriters, processors, Realtors and closing agents.
- Responsible for the oversight of 2-10 Mortgage Consultants. Must lead and motivate Mortgage Consultants to achieve sales goals and SCSL (Same Customer Sales Levels) from the ERA designated offices and develop non-affiliated business
- Develop plans to achieve sales goals in conjunction with the General Manager
- Actively recruit Mortgage Consultants
- Keep abreast of all regulatory regulations and industry changes
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Proactively identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships internally and externally that serves as a source of referrals for mortgage lending opportunities in order to achieve goals.
- Direct sales team to ensure development of relationships with Realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts to obtain mortgage leads and achieve goals.
- Work in collaboration with the General Manager to meet company goals and objectives.
- Assist with other tasks as directed by Lendello's General Manager
- Minimum to 5 years Mortgage Originations experience
- Full knowledge of mortgage loan origination process and regulations
- NMLS or state licensing preferred (required within 120 of employment date
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Marketing using Social Media platforms
- Ability to work in a cooperative, collegial manner with other departments to accomplish company goals and objectives
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong eye for detail - commitment to excellence
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills - empathetic, caring, sensitive
- Ability to work well under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote