A Japanese medical devices manufacturer is seeking a Clinical Specialist /Business Development who will be responsible for providing education & training support for the cardiovascular medical devices to customers in the Midwest and East Coast.
Registered nurse(RT) or Renal replacement therapy (RRT)is highly desired.
This is a contract position with benefits, Health Insurance, PTO, and Paid Holidays. (The contract will be renewed annually)
The candidate must reside in East Coast or Midwest area.
The Clinical Business Development Specialist (CBD) delivers clinical and operational expertise by providing excellent education and training support for the Cardiovascular Medical Devices portfolio to clinical end-users and staff. The CBD will facilitate evidence-based and clinical-based practice, support the customer experience and provide commercial activities from pre-sale through post implementation by providing effective outcome-based education and training solutions.
- Develop product knowledge, clinical expertise and competence to support the commercial introduction and installation of the cardiovascular medical devices into the hospital’s surgical offering
- Correlate theoretical knowledge with clinical and product information to provide clinicians with the knowledge and training to obtain patient outcomes of the product's procedure in cardiac surgery
- Provide pre-sale, evidence-based presentations, support Dry Lab training and/or Proctor-supported sessions to potential and new customers
- Collaborate and coordinate the delivery of customer training
- Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site or remote clinical education delivery and the product's procedural support
- Provide ongoing post-sales training and support as needed. Support existing customers with additional training as needed or as product enhancements are launched that require additional training or implementation.
- Maintain customer relationships and communicate all relevant product and/or customer concerns or opportunities to the product's Team and Regulatory Team on any clinical issue or how to improve the quality of the product or overall product offerings.
- Manage travel & lodging (T&L) budget to plan through optimization of travel strategies and cost savings. Submit expense reports within guidelines and provide and maintain clear and complete records to comply with all elements relevant to the position.
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer skills, and place personal and business integrity at forefront
- 3 years of critical care experience in ICU or Operating Room (RRT or RN preferred)
- Ability/Willingness to travel extensively ~30% within US using multiple modes of transportation (car, air travel, train etc.) as necessary
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Must comply with vendor credentialing requirements. Will be required to register with one or more vendor credentialing services by various customer hospitals. This requires, but not limited to, proof of immunization for mumps, measles, and rubella (MMR) and hepatitis and drug testing /screening.
- Candidate must be willing to work from home
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.