Our head office and warehouse locations are in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We manufacture and sell aluminum trim systems for lap siding, panel systems and aluminum composite materials (ACM), primarily in the United States and Canada. Our products are cutting edge technology and highly innovative. With many patents in place or pending, Our Company has laid the path for our bright future. To secure the business in Washington DC, we are looking for an aggressive architectural sales rep to join our team!
The Architectural Sales Representative applies extensive product, technical, and application expertise to promote our products. This position strategically generates sales leads and increases product sales for the Company by establishing strong relationships with developers, architects, spec writers and single-family home builders.
- Productively develops and maintains relationships with developers, architects, spec writers and single-family home builders to increase preference and demand for our products.
- Meet or exceed activity expectation.
- Seek agreements with single family home builders in commitment to using our products.
- Work with Architects on early and late-stage conversions, and architect approval of products.
- Effectively track projects through specification and bidding stage.
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Initial primary focus on Washington DC but will be required to travel outside of initial area.
- Maintain and regularly update HubSpot.
- Must follow up with clients and serve as technical consultant as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and customers at all times.
- Must maintain mechanical operation of personal vehicle as well cleanliness of personal vehicle.
- Prepare travel arrangements with a keen attention to detail where necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Business Administration degree or diploma is an asset.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an architectural sales role, or relevant role is considered an asset.
- Demonstrate competency in decision-making, flexibility, planning and organizing, self-initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Posses sound computer skills and be familiar with the fundamentals of MS Office programs.
- Experience using HubSpot or other comparable CRM systems is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of the company.
Interviews will be held via Video Conference call for qualified candidates.
Dress to impress please: business suit outfit.
Tons of opportunity here to grow your business for years to come while enjoying a steady base salary, car allowance, health care contribution and commission arrangement.
Please submit your resume with a short cover letter why you are the right candidate...
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Architectural Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)