CS Global Partners is currently seeking an intern to join their busy global team as soon as possible for on a 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will research, compile, and analyze information on related services and products as well as market conditions, specifically within the USA, to identify potential new markets, sales opportunities, and the most effective methods of marketing specified products & services.
This is a remote role and although the successful candidate will be based in the USA, they will be part of a global team of professionals.
Please note that this is a home based, remote role and can be based in the following locations with the US: Florida, Chicago, or New York. A reliable internet connection is required.
Working hours: 1 pm to 6pm British Standard Time (8 am EST to 1 pm EST)
The successful candidate will:
· Conduct market research within the USA
· Collect, record, and analyze data
· Interpret data analysis results and draw inferences and conclusions
· Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
· Use online market research and catalogue its results
· Remain fully informed on market trends, & third-party research
· Reviewing news articles, PR releases and social media interaction
· Collate information and present research results to leadership
· Disseminate information internally to guide marketing initiatives within the region
· Conduct valid and reliable SWOT analyses of market research
· Collaborate with internal marketing to understand goals and needs
The successful candidate will be:
· Ideally a political science or economics graduate, with experience of conducting market research
· Computer literate, skilled with Microsoft office, databases and ideally have experience working on cloud-based software, such as SharePoint, ClickUp and Teams
· Possess search engines, web analytics and business tools acumen
· Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys)
· Strong analytical and critical thinking
· An aspiring market research professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote