WHO WE ARE:
It is an exciting time to be in the Behavioral Health profession, as society and employers are recognizing more than ever the need to support people with behavioral health and work/life challenges. As a result, Ulliance is experiencing rapid growth and is in search of top-notch EAP Professionals to join our team of highly engaged staff. We are passionate about helping people and providing exceptional service that makes a difference. Do you have the right stuff; positive energy, are highly engaged, have an abundance of intellectual-emotional intelligence, intrinsically care and are committed to going above and beyond when no one is looking?
Ulliance is an international behavioral health and human resources service company headquartered in Troy, MI. For nearly 30 years, Ulliance has been a leading provider of Employee Assistance (EAP), Wellness, Training, Organizational-Leadership Development, Career Transition Services, Professional Health Monitoring and Crisis Management across the globe serving nearly one million people.
This EAP Professional position serves as the main point of contact with our clients. You will be the face of Ulliance and we are looking for someone who can form relationships with busy HR professionals in a variety of industries- from manufacturing to government. The EAP Professional position is ideal for a variety of backgrounds ranging from behavioral sciences to human resources to business. In particular, candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- Client Service: Form solid relationships with key HR contacts, providing excellent customer service and be the go-to for knowledge and resources when it comes to employee issues ranging from personal to substance abuse to workplace conflict.
- Behavioral Health: Ready to provide support when trauma and crisis strikes. Our EAP Professionals develop, oversee, and provide critical/traumatic incident debriefings as well as work performance referrals to our client companies.
- Promotion: We are constantly looking for new and exciting ways to reach our clients and end users. We develop and maintain strong promotional plans for each account, as well as use creative skills to develop employee newsletters, trainings and leadership webinars.
- Communication: Provide EAP orientations, training and other on-site support to our client companies. The Ulliance EAP Professional is able to balance a demeanor of outgoing, friendly confidence with empathy and compassion, as we are onsite with companies during times of crisis after critical incidents.
- Independence: a proven track record of service with the demonstrated ability to work independently, using experienced clinical judgment, as well as work collaboratively with a team.
- Ulliance Headquarters in located in Troy, MI. This is a remote position, with expected occasional travel to headquarter, as required and various client organizations as needed.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
A. Required Minimum Qualifications
· Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or closely related behavioral science discipline field; AND
· Have a least four (4) years full time post-graduate or equivalent experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or closely related behavioral science discipline field; AND
· Have at least ten (10) years full time post-graduate or equivalent experience.
· Have a State of Michigan licensure AND/OR CEAP, PHR/SPHR certification.
· Have the ability to engage in local travel based on Client Company needs.
· Possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
· Have the Ability to work flexible schedules/hours.
B. Additional Desirable Qualifications
· Previous leadership/supervisory experience.
· Previous EAP account management/business-related/human resources experience.
· Knowledge of the principles and practices of employee assistance and managerial consultative services.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· The ability to cope with difficult and/or urgent situations requiring immediate decisions.
· Experience in providing training and workshops or seminars.
Ulliance is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $57,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
At our Headquarters in Troy, there is currently a procedure for an employee to review COVID-19 symptoms and signing of understanding, along with temperature recorded before entering the suite, as well as signage and restricted headcount levels in suite.
Work Location: One location